Nicky Chadwick Art Privacy Notice
Name: Nicky Chadwick
Address: 2 Far Highfield Close, Idle, Bradford, BD10 8XN
What type of info we hold
We currently collect, process and store the following information.
- Contact Details
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal info we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about any changes to our service
- To send newsletters from time to time
- To administer our business and support those who work with us
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
Under the General Data Protection Rehgulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are
- You are able, at any time to remove your consent by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
What we do with the information we have
We use the information you have given us so that we can
- Supply you with our products and services
- Send information and payment reminders to you
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We do not share personal information
How we store your information
- We store your information electronically
- We only keep information about you during the term of our contract and following termination, 2 years
- At the end of the retention period, we will securely destroy your information
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights, including
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to Erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address is: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
0303 123 1113